Do you hunt in the mountains?

• YES

Votes: 284 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 42 12.0%
  • No, but I will in the future

Votes: 24 6.9%

• Total voters
Len, I thought you would enjoy that.And yes he is a crazy tough Marine,and agreed not to do stupid stuff like that anymore.Location is Iceberg Lake,Mt

LOL, that pic brings back a memory. a buddy and I did a thing similar thing once. It was a sunny warm morning and there was a rock island (not ice, thank you) in the middle of a small Sierra lake. Swam the 75-100 yds and hauled out to warm in the sun before swimming back. Like a switch was turned off, the sun disappeared then started to blow and snow. We made it back to shore, brrr, I think we might have come close to death that day. Dumb young Marines.

Without the mountains I would be lost.
They've help me through a lot. They have given me more than I asked and earned from them.
I'm in them every chance I get. I think and plan about hunting in them constantly.
Some of the best times I've had are in the mountains.
I hope to have many more.
Alaska and the Brooks Range this September for a month will be a memberable time!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.