DO NOT let Chris Matthews build you a Rifle!!

W

*WyoWhisper*

Because he needs to be available to build ALL of mine!!!

Just picked up this little addition to my new and growing family...

A5 Tactical .308 (.339 neck) Badger hardware all around. NXS R2
P1303694.jpg

First 14 rounds fired. just filled the case with 40.0 grs of varget and pulled the trigger and sent a 175 SMK onto the paper...
2600 FPS
P1303692.jpg

Then fired this 6 shot group CCB is 9:30
the rest fel into place...

Win Brass, 42.2 grs Varget 175 SMK .020 off the lands, 2625 fps.

P1303693.jpg

She'll be at Harrisburg if ya want to fondle her!!!

You da MAN Chris!!!

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited by: *WyoWhisper* ]

Ric

Leave him alone at least long enough to finish my rifles (Please!)

What else you bringing to Harrisburg??? Fondling guns, girlie type Wrangler (non-fondling of course), and other rifles???

Dave,

Bringing your Drag Bag/Case.

A5 .308 and the A5 300 WSM... I have a few guys that want to see both. PLus I don't mind taking them where ever I go.. you know security reasons!!
wink.gif

Looking forward to seeing you and your wife!!

we can work out the details about visiting then...

Chris supplied both the recievers for the rifles.. the 300 WSM is actually a SS reciever!!

MAgmaniac..

I actually like the Badger break.. I caught a bunch of **** for the break on a .308 but my reasoning is that here where I live the dirt is a sandy, powder like dirt and shooting prone can be almost like sand blasting.. and I do alot of shooting by myself if not all. so I need to be able to see my hits...

The break works exceptionally well in recoil reduction and side venting the gases!
I am more than pleased!

Willy

Chris is outta MO and you can contact him at

[email protected] .. careful though your gonna like the guy
wink.gif

WhoWhisper, What is the color scheme of your stock? Looks like something I might be interested in copying in the near future.

Thanks
Al

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.