Dinner Out

For starters
MARYLAND CRAB CAKES with arugula & lemon aioli
CALAMARI lightly fried • with marinara

Salad:
SUMMER Salad with baby spinach, strawberries, crumbled blue cheese, mandarin oranges, walnuts, onions & white balsamic vinaigrette.

Main Course
SEAFOOD LINGUINE
Maine Lobster, Cod, salmon, shrimp, muscles & bay scallops sauté with linguine, roasted red peppers, mushrooms. tomatoes & white wine-lemon-garlic cream sauce • with parmesan. (could also add some fresh water native Trout, Bass, Walleye, and salt water Taugtog and or Fluke/Flounder - if on hand)
Len, if you can pull all that off, you're a rockstar chef.

Len, if you can pull all that off, you're a rockstar chef.
Do it every couple of months. Now that it is colder out, and we got the fireplace burning I figured time for a nice meal to go along with the fire.
It's expensive for all the ingredients, but the same dinner at a top of the line restaurant will cost $200+.
We like getting ideas from LRH members in the Cooking Corner!

Well, apparently I make cat head biscuits anyway. At least according to WinMag's answer, and yours.

Thanks to you both for the education ;)
Absolutely
You know what they are
Nothing like them
Keep on doing no matter what they are called

Sorry that I didn't take any pictures of last night's "Dinner Out" totally forgot with all the work involved.
However tonight I will be cooking "Frogs Legs". Cod, Scallops, Bacon, Real Piggy Brats, Shrimp, Tator Tot, Salad.
Just started the cooking. This is some of the raw ingredients.

David H
BTW currently watching "Spy Game" on Netflix

Attachments

• Frog Night.jpg
    Frog Night.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 26