Dime Size Groups All Day !

Wedgy

Attachments

• dime.jpg
    dime.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 124
Yeah I know a guy that said his rifle could hit a quarter at a mile. I asked him if this was the quarter:

Attachments

• IMG_5579.JPG
    IMG_5579.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 118
Those are both great I sent them to my cousin that thinks every thing he has is a tack driver. He shoots maybe once every two years but tells the same story about how great his rifles are. Now I know what he's talking about

After him confirming it was a regular quarter I wanted to know what scope he uses to engage a 1" sized target at a mile...a big one!

Possibly one of these... :D

Tactical 8-80 x 56 X

Must be??? My 32x Nightforce won't do it.:D

Wish I had a picture of it, but as a gag gift I gave a buddy of mine a 4" round medal on a neck ribbon that I had won in a shooting comp. I had taken it out and shot what was about a 1" group through the center, then in permanent marker wrote "1000 yards" on one side and "2000 yards" on the other. Told him that I shot the group on the front at 1,000 and the group on the back at 2,000. Took him a second to catch on, but laughed once he did. He has it on his fireplace mantle, makes for a good conversation piece.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.