• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance machine deviant sa bolt, new in box

Dutzy

Hello All,

I am new here, but please if you have any questions about feedback or references please let me know. I am paying member to the site, my other passion is golf. If anyone visits golfwrx.com you can look me up as "Dutz" or my ebay "Dutz054," my social media is all @dutz054. I will provide name, phone number, CHL, whatever necessary to make all parties comfortable.

Now that-that is out of the way, I have a new in box, Defiance Machine Deviant SA bolt for sale. I purchased this in January 2018, it shipped in March 2018 and has been in my safe since. I have a few other projects and things I would like to get to before I finish this build so I have to let her go for now. I have the original sales emails from Defiance if anyone needs. I have attached a copy of the sales order form to answer any questions you may have on specs. I will also be posting the nightforce I had for the build in the optics section of the page. Package deal if bought together.

Asking $1,250.00 Shipped to your FFL, little discount if you live in the DFW area (or if you want to travel here to pick it up). If we are meeting local CHL/LTC and bill of sale is required.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Attachments

• SalesOrd_D8387_from_Defiance_Machine_Inc._11224 copy.pdf
    81.2 KB · Views: 129
Welcome. Great site and lots of good info.. GLWS