Defensive edge muzzle brake

lamiglas

I took a few rifles into shawn for trigger jobs, and a friend had him put a brake on his ruger model 77 7mm rem mag. This might be the wrong place to post this, but I just couldnt wait to tell you guys how well it worked. I have never shot anything braked before this and I couldnt believe the difference it made. The noise wasnt as bad as we thought it would be and the reduced recoil was much better than we thought it could be. My friend said it now kicks less than or equal to his matching 243. anyway, great product shawn.

thanks!

I took a few rifles into shawn for trigger jobs, and a friend had him put a brake on his ruger model 77 7mm rem mag. This might be the wrong place to post this, but I just couldnt wait to tell you guys how well it worked. I have never shot anything braked before this and I couldnt believe the difference it made. The noise wasnt as bad as we thought it would be and the reduced recoil was much better than we thought it could be. My friend said it now kicks less than or equal to his matching 243. anyway, great product shawn.

thanks!

yep they work well i even put one one my 223 to stop the barrel jump and i love it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts