Defensive Edge Custom Rifle

[ QUOTE ]
I am a Glock armorer and was a coauthor on The Complete Glock Reference Guide and was given that name by friends. Real name is Don.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww, I was just picking at ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Its not my fault though, JMB told me to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Aww, I was just picking at ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Its not my fault though, JMB told me to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you are picking at me you are leaving every one else alone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

As long as you are picking at me you are leaving every one else alone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Just curious Shawn, how are you making the moly harder? I am a do-it-yourselfer for the moly. Just looking for some tips

I use apply as instructed and bake @ 350 for about 2 hours. this will discolor the finish but a light oil like WD40 will bring it back out. This will make the finish much harder, also many people don't understand the total cure time is about 2 weeks or so before the finish is done. Bake it let it set for a week or 2 without monkeying with it.

Wow, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif great looking grocery getter!!! Nice work Shawn, that Glockguy is a lucky fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.