Data not lining up with kestrel

I have seen this more often than not and it results in closer range engagements inpacting high. Typically if all data is input correctly and you're still getting a velocity that's way off I will switch off of custom curve and use a g7. I can measure velocity I can't measure BC. So I'll input actually measured velocity then start tweaking BC to line up. BC can change from lot to lot so chances are you have a different lot than was tested.
X2 on setting up a new profile and trying G7. I have ran into a few custom curves that were pretty wonky at least for my particular lot of bullets, barrel etc. Others have lined up perfectly but after experiencing a few odd ones I set up profiles for both.

Build a second profile and start playing with it now to sww if it lines up with notes. It's not uncommon for me to have 2 or 3 profiles for a rifle then delete all but one.
I'll give that a whirl. I think between this and checking to see forsure if the scope is tracking I should be able to get somewhere. Lots of things to try out anyway.