• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Daniel Defense DD5 V4 Kryptek Hunter .260 Rem + Ammo – New in Box

Ramblin99

I have a brand new, never-fired Daniel Defense DD5 V4 Hunter .260 Remington rifle in Kryptek camo. I bought it new and the rifle comes with everything that came from Daniel Defense including the hard plastic case. Again, this rifle is new and never fired, other than at the factory.

The DD5 V4 comes with tons of features:
· User-adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
· DLC-coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions. Dual ejectors.
· 18" cold hammer forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel for a lifetime of accuracy and durability. 1:7 twist. 5/8 x24 TPI threads.
· Crisp 2-Stage Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Trigger delivers precise, on-target shots
· GRIP-N-RIP independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
· 4-bolt attaching M-LOK 15" handguard
· Kryptek camo upper, lower and handguard
· Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
· Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding. 6-position buffer.
· Magpul PMAG 5-Round
· Weight 8.6 pounds
· Includes Daniel Defense full-latch impact plastic case

Here is a link to the DD webpage for the DD5 V4: https://danieldefense.com/dd5-v4-hunter.html

The DD5 V4 Kryptek Hunter is sold out everywhere. If you want a new one, and priced significantly less than retail, buy mine. $2,200 shipped and I am including two 20-round boxes of factory new Hornady ammo. I'm pricing it low because I have other interests that I'd like to pursue. Ships in the hard plastic case, inside a DD cardboard box from an individual to your FFL. I won't ship where these aren't legal, and Alaska residents will pay $30 more for shipping. No sales to California.

This is a serious hunter in the AR platform. Would make an ideal youth rifle, too. The 6-position adjustable stock provides adjustable LOP and the muzzle brake reduces the .260 Rem recoil to very low levels. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need more pics. Thanks for looking.

Keith

pix466010077.jpg
pix836605568.jpg
pix234412644.jpg
pix923489893.jpg
pix753037119.jpg
pix032937238.jpg
pix639327005.jpg
pix430674419.jpg
pix899572730.jpg
pix862933927.jpg

Recent Posts