CZ 550 Varminter .22-250

Teutonic

I have not been able to find much info on this rifle on-line other than the company advertisements. What is the accuracy potential and general opinions on this rifle?

Cz-550

I have one, and I love it. Accuracy is great from a factory rifle that really doesn't have much done (free floated barrel). Have been getting 1/2 MOA 5 shot groups at 200 yds. Been using 52 grain Berger match HP over 40 gr of H380, Fed. 210M Primers Bullets .005 of lands.gun)

Great rifle. I've had one for about 4 or 5 years now and it consistently holds .3-.5 MOA accuracy using Varget and the 55gr Blitzkings. I use it as my primary groundhog gun and have taken hogs a little over 500yds with it so far. I would highly recommend it.

First group with 40 grain Ballistic tips and 38.5 grains of H380 in Win brass with Fed LR 210 primers literally gave me three shots in one hole. With the 55 grain B-Tips I was hovering around 3/4 inch groups.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.