CZ 527 In 223, Who Has One?

COhntr

I picked up a CZ 527 chambered in 223 with a 1-9 twist barrel for my wife and was curious as to who has one, what do you think of the rifle, and if you would share what it shot the best? This is my first CZ and have read good things about them but would like a real world opinion. Thanks in advance

I dont have the 223, but I have the 7.62x39 and LOVE that rifle. It is by far one of my favorites. The set trigger on it is super light when you set it.

My PD hunting buddy has one, and it's quite accurate. 50gr Barnes Varmint Grenades/Reloader 10/CCI 400. His is suppressed. You either like the set trigger or you don't.

I have a set trigger on one and the regular trigger on my other. The regular trigger is much better. Maybe the best I've ever shot

I'm not sure about the set trigger yet, seems a little stiff to me but may just need time and adjustment. My only real gripe so far is the magazine, i wish it was a flush fit.

You'll want too adjust it. They make flush magazines, 3 rounds in 223 . But having 5 rounds and several mags is nice while decimating prairie dogs .

Sorry no 223, but we just bought our boys a 17 hornet and a 22 hornet. They are under 1/2 MOA at 200. Some groups
even coming in at almost 1/4 MOA at 200. These were our first CZ's. Both awesome!
I do have a savage 223 and it LOVES Varget and 52gr HPBT match Sierras and 55gr Nosler Ballistic tips.

The 3rd will be better, this is going to be a calling rifle and the long magazine is right in the way. She has a heavy barrel 700 in .223 for the sod poodles, it shoots benchmark and 50gr v-max very well. This is our first CZ and we are looking forward to putting it to good use this winter on the ranch for coyotes.

I picked up a CZ 527 chambered in 223 with a 1-9 twist barrel for my wife and was curious as to who has one, what do you think of the rifle, and if you would share what it shot the best? This is my first CZ and have read good things about them but would like a real world opinion. Thanks in advance
Have one in 6.5 Grendel, deer Slayer. Set trigger is 8 oz.

I have a 223/204/22 Hornet/7.62x39 in the 527 and like them all. The 223 and 204 are varmint models and shoot most everything close to 1/2MOA. The 7.62x39 is a carbine and I keep it I scoped but it shoots good that way. The 22 hornet took some major tweaking and didn't shoot decent till I used 6 1/2 Remington primers. Now it shoots around 3/4 MOA. I had a 6.5 Grendel and it wouldn't shoot for anything for some reason (best was 2 MOA). Sent it down the road. Really like the set triggers.