• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cz 452 17hmr

Greg Duerr

CZ 452 17HMR This rifle has the Varmint barrel. I also added an after market Trigger kit that really made the trigger really sweet. It Comes with a Leupold Var II 4x-12X a padded gun case, bore guide, and apporx 2000+ rounds of Hornady and Federal ammunition. Please be aware that you will need to make arrangements for shipping to an ffl plus the cost of shipping. Unless you live right down the street.
This Rifle is in excellent condition and I used it for Ground squirrel control on alfalfa fields for one year until the rancher sold the hunting rights to some crazy gun club out of San Francisco.

you can phone me at 775-303-8976 or send me a PM

Greg Duerr
Sparks, Nevada

I can send pics.........................it shoots groups under an inch at 50yds and right a an inch at 100 I will count the rounds but believe its about 2400

$750

I am interested and i left a voice message. please get back to me if this is still available.

The CZ is still available, however this is the second time I have tried to sell it. I have had to buyers who wanted the gun but wanted me to pay for the shipping. The ammo alone is worth $500 If your interested in the CZ you just need to realize that for the cost of shipping the rifle and the ammo might be close to $80 maybe more.
Im firm on the price ....................the gun new is $500 the scope is $400 so if you were to buy it new it would cost over $1300..................

Let me know if your still interested.

Greg​