CVA paramount htr 45 cal

Darktimber

Has anyone actually laid hands on one of these?
I'm desperately trying to find 2 of these (1 for me, 1 for my dad) for a hunt this fall but they are on back order everywhere.
We need to get them soon and start getting some dope on these rifles. I'm starting to get worried they aren't going to be available this year.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Needing to set up a muzzleloader for this fall. What's your plan B if they don't come in stock soon?

Plan B is just use our older break action muzzle loaders. Not ideal for what we are doing.

But, I did get an email back from muzzle loaders.com saying late June - early July *hopefully*, so that wasn't extremely reassuring but makes me feel a little better.

Plan B is just use our older break action muzzle loaders. Not ideal for what we are doing.

But, I did get an email back from muzzle loaders.com saying late June - early July *hopefully*, so that wasn't extremely reassuring but makes me feel a little better.
That's good to know, hopefully they do come into stock. That might just give us enough time to get setup for this Fall.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.