• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Quality Stock Blanks For Sale

wmag79

I have a large assortment of gunstock blanks for sale. I have between 30-40 full length blanks and around 15 buttstock blanks. I have birdseye and flameshell maple, wild cherry, apple, black walnut, beech and pecan blanks. Few are what I consider field grade. The most of them range from semi- fancy to near exhibition grade. They are all cut oversized and have been hung and air dried. They are ready to be planed and carved. I have some pics available upon request. I would offer a great deal on the lot.

Last edited:
would you be willing to sell one of the black walnut stocks and what are you looking to get out of them

I would like to sell all of the blanks as a package deal to eliminate the picked over problems. I am going to be moving and will not have the storage for them which is the only reason I am selling them. If I cannot sell them as a lot I will consider selling them individually. Let me know exactly what you are looking for and I can send pictures and prices. Please keep in mind these are ruff blanks not carved/finished stocks. They are cut thicker and larger than most available blanks I have found to allow for custom stock options. They average 3-4" thickness. I have some blanks that would compare to some of the blanks I have found in the $1000 plus range. I do not expect to charge those ridiculous prices though. Please let me know if interested.

If anyone is interested in all of my blanks I will sacrifice the lot for $4000.00. I can send pics by email. I have a lot of very nice maple blanks and some extremely fine black walnut that I had originally planned to keep but I am now including with the rest.

Give it some time to see if anyone wants the lot. If not, shoot me a couple of pics of some nice quilted maple blanks if you have any.

Chris

I would be interested in one of the walnut rifle stocks if you would be interested in selling one separate from the lot