Custom made hunting boot suggestions

pburton

In another post I listed as one of the things I learned this year was to have good, well fitting boots. My feet were destroyed after this years elk hunt. I was wearing a pair of Kenetrex Mountain Guide boots. I have had these for about two years and they are broken in. But the problem is that my left foot is smaller than my right by a half size, my feet are narrow, and there was to much room/slop in the boot.

I have come to the realization that the only way I am going to have boots that fit me right is to have them custom made. My question is who makes custom hunting boots? The only company that I can find on the interweb is Whites. There must be other companies that build custom fit hunting boots?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

After a lot of research and talking to several of my hunting friends I am going with Russell Moccasins. They are custom fit and from all reports last a long time. Thanks again for your suggestions.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.