• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom LW Mountain Tactical Rifle in 284 Win. built by Accurate Ordnance

00bullitt

This is my first post on this site as I feel this rifle is very relevant here moreso than on Sniper's Hide but I am a long time lurker. I have impeccable feedback on other sites. This rifle was built by the guys at Accurate Ordnance (Winder, GA - Accurate Ordnance) and a phenomenal job they did. I hate to get rid of this, but I consider the majority of my collection liquid in the case unknown expense arise. I will build another just like this to replace it in the near future. It has had 52 rounds fired through it for load development.

Remington Model Seven SS action (started life as a 20" 7mm-08) with Rock Creek SS 1/9 twist .284 #3 Sporter Contour 22" barrel w/ 5/8x24 threaded muzzle and blended thread protector - Chambered in 284 Winchester
-trued/blueprinted action, squared bolt face, lapped lugs, corrected threads, trued recoil lug
-Bolt fluted by Carl Kampfeld (Super Super Smooth action)
-Non locking bolt shroud
-PT&G Knurled Bolt Knob installed
-HS Precision stock with Alum bedding block, OD Green with black webbing, fully bedded to action
-Flush cup swivels mounted in left side of stock
-Action and barrel are bead blasted to have a med/dark grey finish
-Jewell trigger set at 2# (with Remington safety and bolt release - fully adjustable)
-EGW HD 20moa base (1913 Rail)
-Wyatt's internal box mag installed to allow feeding of 284 Win cartridge loaded with 162 AMAX's to 2.85" (feeds fantastic and ejects live rounds)

Also included are 100pcs of Winchester 284 Brass of which 22 rounds are loaded ammo (53.4gr. RL17), Approx. 50 162gr. AMAX's, Approx. 75 Nosler 140 BT's, Forster Precision Dies w/ Micrometer seating die, and factory Remington SS 20" 7mm-08 barrel with 120 rounds fired

This gun will shoot in the .3's when loaded with 4831SC or in the .5's loaded with RL17. I chose to utilize the RL17 for the added velocity with more than acceptable accuracy for what I wanted to accomplish. It would shoot 2846fps with the 4831SC and 2942fps with the RL17.
It will hold 5 shots in 4.7" at 750 yards with a NF Compact 2.5-10x32 mounted

It is a beautiful and light handling gun. It is capable of easily taking game to 750 yards while being very nimble and compact. The package as seen weighs 6lb. 12ozs.
Asking $2600 shipped to your FFL in the US. Discreet Paypal plus fees or sent as gift preferred as well as USPS Money Order.

2ypk6yq.jpg

anintg.jpg

2ik8tv4.jpg

292wk5z.jpg

2pplqvt.jpg

16bdeyo.jpg

Last edited: