• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom LH 22-250

HOGGHEAD

I have a LH custom built 22-250 rifle for sale. The action is a totally reworked Remington 700 action that started life as a Remington 700 VSSF. All work was done by a gunsmith. The stock is a Manners stock. Left hand TH design(obviously). The barrel is a SS Krieger 1in8 twist. The barrel length is 28". And it is very heavy. The diameter at the muzzle is .945. There is a picture of the recessed crown in the photos. The entire rifle was cerakoted by the same smith. Including the bolt. The bottom metal is BDL style with an internal magazine and the drop plate. If you have any additional questions please PM me and I will get back to you. Rifle has been shot less than 50 rounds. With a load I worked up with H-414. I did very little load development on the rifle. I suffered an injury right after receiving the rifle, and shot it very little. Less than 50 rounds down range. I shot a couple groups at 500 yards with the rifle. Rifle shot sub 2" group at 500 yards(that's pretty good for me!!). I do not know the exact rifle weight, but it is well over 10#. I do not have a set of scales to weigh the rifle with. But you can imagine how heavy a rifle with a Krieger 28" barrel weighs that is .945 at the muzzle. I will leave the scope base on the rifle.
Price is $1300 + shipping. Price is firm, and I am not interested in trades. Thanks, Tom.
001-7.jpg

002-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

005-3.jpg