• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom FN 9.3x62

Was simply inquiring as to why no CA as we have many fine members who reside here in this state. Unless you personally are an FFL, there are no "extra regs" for selling to a member, or any other person for that matter, in the state.

So I will return the question back to you, are you an FFL as I did not see that in the thread but I could have easily missed it?.......or are you just wanting to make a statement?

Oh yeah, a fine looking FN by the way.

...yes, someone please!!
The metric designation is calling for you.......

Let Me Help You GIF by VH1

Was simply inquiring as to why no CA as we have many fine members who reside here in this state. Unless you personally are an FFL, there are no "extra regs" for selling to a member, or any other person for that matter, in the state.

So I will return the question back to you, are you an FFL as I did not see that in the thread but I could have easily missed it?.......or are you just wanting to make a statement?

Oh yeah, a fine looking FN by the way.
Seems to me this falls under the rule of "Stop hijacking sellers' posts..." Seller sells to whom and where he chooses. You're hijacking his thread by even bringing up the subject publicly. PM if you've got a personal beef. If you're not interested in buying you need to move on...

Thanks 8x68s, I could not have said it better. My add isn't a soap box and it does not please me when someone wants to use it as such. Now, lets get this rifle in the hands of someone who appreciates a fine rifle in a time proven caliber.

Thanks 8x68s, I could not have said it better. My add isn't a soap box and it does not please me when someone wants to use it as such. Now, lets get this rifle in the hands of someone who appreciates a fine rifle in a time proven caliber.

Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for your input. Now lets follow the chronology here....

I was simply asking "Why no CA" as I was, emphasize the "was" quite interested in the rifle to go along with my two other 9.3's. Both with beautiful full stocks, one a CZ, and the other a Steyr, and I just hate worrying about scratching the stocks when I take them out. As stated, I was quite interested in the rifle until I read..."or are you just wanting to make a statement."

Sorry, but with this, the OP was the "one making a statement". And also demonstrating that the OP lacks familiarity of CA law as an FFL is required to file one, I repeat, one form with the state to ship a rifle to CA, and a non-FFL sending to an FFL in CA has no such requirement. But that "wanting to make a statement" comment deserved a humorous retort.

Now, the OP and 8x68 could have both easily recognized this as a gesture in good cheer....however, both chose to take a different path and present me as highjacking the thread. That is definitely not the case.

So lets see what we have learned today....

First, the OP did not sell his rifle to a very interested buyer,
Second, anyone following this thread is now a bit better educated on selling a rifle into CA, and,
Third, maybe we should all act a bit more like Gentlemen before we make accusations.

Still, a very nice FN.

Rifle is a beauty in a classic chambering I would love to have it but I just finished a new 375 ruger good luck with the sale someone is going to get a great one

Rifle is a beauty in a classic chambering I would love to have it but I just finished a new 375 ruger good luck with the sale someone is going to get a great one
One last Bump before cross posting or GB - Thanks for all the great comments

One last Bump before cross posting or GB - Thanks for all the great comments
Guys: Thanks for all the interest and good comments (except from that CA Joker)but I'm going to take the rifle off the table for now. After some thought I've decided I may have some sellers remorse if I let it go and If I keep it that Coastal Bear hunt that I dream about still stays alive. Steve