• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Encore barrel and accessories

Greg Manning

26" Virgin Valley custom barrel...stainless, fluted, target crown and matching forearm. $150

Caliber is Lazzeroni 7.82 magnum Patriot....wildcat version that preceded the current short magnums. This round is faster than any .308 short magnum from the big companies. Loaded ammo is available from Lazzeroni Arms.

Also available are the dies for handloading $40 and a 6.5x20 Nikon Monarch target scope and bases for the barrel $150.

If anybody wants the dies, barrel and/or the scope. I will include 40 empty brass and a bunch of rounds loaded with 165g Barnes coated bullets. I do not want to sell the scope alone but will sell just the barrel, forend and dies alone.

This is the entire barrel, bases and scope for less than the cost of having the barrel built. I built this barrel for antelope and mule deer out W because it is such a flat shooting and hard hitting round. I never use it now because I don't get shots over 300 yds. This is a great long range deer barrel for you guys down E (or anywhere) with big fields to hunt.

Last edited:
barrel and stuff

would like to buy the encore barrel,dies scope, everything you have listed.
Please send payment details etc. if still available.
Thanks
Don Ramey
ElDorado, Arkansas

Had a few inquiries and interest in purchase. dr71749 was the first to say he wanted the package. Thanks