• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom built 25-06 on a remington a3-03 action nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathewsshooter

I have a custom boltaction ...Its a remington A303 action,darwin heavy barrel new with a 11 degree target crown, match chamber,jewell trigger, and wood 3in beautiful stock with built on sling...Stock is glass bedded and pillered ....The action is new as they come 25-05 has scope rail installed ready to shoot i fired it 30 times since being built rest asure its been built right and is a shooter ..You cam pm me on here or email me [email protected]

Prics is $950 including shipping
Only trades iam interested in is
204 bolt action
338 rem mag
260 boltaction
22-250
004.jpg

006.jpg
005.jpg

what kind of grouping have you seen from it? i am very interested in the gun. i love 03's and yours is a beauty. I may have a springfield 1911 you would be interested in as a trade.

what kind of grouping have you seen from it? i am very interested in the gun. i love 03's and yours is a beauty. I may have a springfield 1911 you would be interested in as a trade.

I never realyy measured the grouping to be honest it does shoot good and looks great ....how much would you have to get out of the 1911

sorry, got out the 1911 to take you some pics and realized i couldn't part with it. i love your rifle though, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.