• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom build .223 wylde savage axis

bdspen

For sale is a rifle built from a savage axis action with the following parts:

- Savage axis action / bolt, tactical bolt handle
- Bison gun works .223 wylde 25" stainless, 1-7 twist, target crown, contour unknown (varmint?) but could provide measurements. Made from a green mountain barrel blank.
- MDT LSS chassis
- MDT folding stock adapter
- Ruger precision rifle stock, adjustable comb and pull length.
- Vortex diamondback tactical 4-16x44 FFP MOA
- Warne 30MM Permanent Attach Rings Medium Matte 214M
- Rifle basix trigger
- ebay bipod works okay.
- magpul pistol grip
- Savior patriot 35" rifle case
- scope bubble level
- 1 ruger 10 round and one mdt 10 round mag, also I have a mdt 308 mag if you want it.

* One issue! The set screw that is in the chassis which connects to the folding stock adapter got stripped. I then attempted to get it out with a small screw extractor, but couldn't get it. It's mangled but hopefully repairable.
Other small scuffs to be noted are, on the chassis near aforementioned set screw, around mag well front, behind bolt, bit on lower rail of stock.

Everything works great, very accurate. Shoots everything from 55 grain to 80eldm just fine. I have only about 300 rounds through it, there was a previous owner who shot under 1000 through it. Always kept clean. I'm selling because of a move.

I would be willing to sell parts of this build but would much prefer everything to go at once. Can work out shipping and payment if you are really interested. I'm in southern california.

Asking $1000 or let me know an offer.

Ask any questions and I'll answer as best as I can.

As a bonus, I also have several hundred once fired brass cases in .223, and 2 - 3 lbs of imr 4895 (local pickup only of course), and federal small rifle match primers ~600ct (local pickup).

Attachments

• IMG-1497.jpeg
    IMG-1497.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG-1495.jpeg
    IMG-1495.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG-1498.jpeg
    IMG-1498.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG-1499.jpeg
    IMG-1499.jpeg