• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Bat Switch Barrel in 6x47 Lapua

alf

FOR SALE:

My custom 6x47 Lapua with two barrels.

Built on a right hand Melanited Bat VR short action.

Integral recoil lug, integral picatinny rail, fluted bolt, side bolt release, & small tactical handle.

Barrel #1 is a 22" Rock Creek 5R #3 contour, 8" twist, 1.200" shank, and .650" muzzle diameter.

Chambered in a .269" necked 6x47 Lapua. A little over 300 rounds on this barrel.

Barrel #2 is a 21.5" Shilen # 3 six groove 14" twist, 1.200 shank, and .685" muzzle diameter.

This one is chambered with the same reamer as barrel #1. Less than 300 rounds on this one.

Stock is a McMillan Classic, with Edge fill, sans paint, for the carbon fiber look.

Two S/S sling studs, one each front & rear.

Two flush cups on the left side, one each front & rear.

Standard 13.5" length of pull, with a 1" Decelerator pad.

Stock is bedded to this gun & weighs 25.5 ounces.

Standard 700 BDL silver floorplate, magazine box, spring, with a machined follower.

Trigger is a Jewell HVR, with top right safety.

Price is $3495.00 shipped to your FFL, who must accept from a private individual, no exceptions.

Prefer to send just the action to your FFL, all other parts will be sent directly to the buyer.

Payment by USPS money order preferred, other options considered.

Absolutely no trades, thanks.

1659314860506.png

1659314878503.png

1659314895901.png

1659314917421.png

I will include the 100 pieces of detailed Lapua brass, which are necked downed, neck turned, annealed, sized, primer pockets squared, and ready to load.

Deal with confidence, seller is as solid as they come. Bought a custom 338-06 improved from him about a year ago, the rifle was very well taken care of, accuracy was better than stated, shipped fast, good communications, very knowledgeable. He takes of his equipment. GLWS.

Deal with confidence, seller is as solid as they come. Bought a custom 338-06 improved from him about a year ago, the rifle was very well taken care of, accuracy was better than stated, shipped fast, good communications, very knowledgeable. He takes of his equipment. GLWS.
Thanks for the kind words Sean.

I built this as my ultimate coyote whacker, which it is, & figured this would be one of the last to go. Unfortunately, times change, so sadly, I decided to let it go.

However, I won't be w/o a 6x47. I've decide to just add another barrel to one of my other platforms, & rock on.

Will consider a partial trade for a 6mm 8" twist barrel from Brux, Krieger, or Bartlein.

Number 4 contour or a 3 from Bartlein.