• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7LRM with brass and dies

Dhughes

I'm selling my custom 7LRM. I don't use it enough to keep it. I built it a couple of years ago and never could get it to shoot like I wanted. I finally took it to another gunsmith, and we rebarreled it. It now shoots great! I've ran it out to 1440 yards. I have less than 150 rounds down the new barrel.
The specs are:
Bighorn sporter action
Kreiger 1-9 twist fluted barrel remington varmint contour threaded for can or brake
Surgeon bottom metal
Jewel trigger set a little less than 1 pound
Mcmillan htg stock with flush cups on the side and bipod stud
It has a 5.5-22x56 nightforce nxs with hs/zs turrets and the npr-1 reticle on it with nightforce ultralight rings.
I will sell it with or without scope and rings.
I have approximately 175 new unfired pieces of gunwerks brass, 25 pieces of twice fired and 25 loaded rounds with 180 berger hunters.
I also have the full hornady die set.
$3200 with brass and dies, without the scope/rings
$4800 with everything
May consider partial trades for other rifles, pistols, or high end shotguns or compound bows. Or 4x4 vehicles.

It's shot better groups than these, but I didn't take any pics.

Dhughes,

That is a mighty fine looking rifle. My 7 LRM is one of the most accurate rifles I own.

Can you share your 195 Berger load information? Powder, primer, velocity, distance from lands?

Thank you.

I only had a few 195's to play with, so I never got to get much data on them. That load was with H1000, 215 primers and seated right at the lands. That load was a little hot for my gun.

26" barrel, about 12 pounds with scope and it's a thunderbeast 30p-1. Not included of course.
I live in Oklahoma.

Have you sold this yet? This is my first post so I'm trying to figure all this out I'm interested.

Recent Posts