• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Complete 7LRM with Dies and brass

FURMAN

Savage 110 DBM with accutrigger set at 24oz. Benchmark 8" spiral fluted barrel most closely matching number 6 contour 26" long. HS stock with DIY olive/tan came. It has been bedded by me. Comes with around 140 pieces of once fired brass and Hornady dies. Action has been gunkoted matte black. $1350 shipped in hard case from ME to your FFL. Thanks.

Muzzle diameter is .735. It is small shank. The action is the one in the pic and is round back. The setup in the pic weighs right at 9lbs on my scale. It was reamed with the Gunwerks reamer for 180 hybrids. VLDs will work but will be seated a little deeper. The twist will allow shooting 195s but again would be seated a little deeper. This has not been shot. Zero round count. Thanks.

Muzzle diameter is .735. It is small shank. The action is the one in the pic and is round back. The setup in the pic weighs right at 9lbs on my scale. It was reamed with the Gunwerks reamer for 180 hybrids. VLDs will work but will be seated a little deeper. The twist will allow shooting 195s but again would be seated a little deeper. This has not been shot. Zero round count. Thanks.

interested can you text me some more pictures thanks. 208-514-9622