• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

custom 6.5prc for hunting

My Savage prc ultralight sucked and so did customer service! Built off a Tikka action and the thing is a laser.. Buy Savage and you might get lucky you never know?

My Savage prc ultralight sucked and so did customer service! Built off a Tikka action and the thing is a laser.. Buy Savage and you might get lucky you never know?
I've owned a bunch of Savages over the years. Never a dog in the bunch. Don't want to hijack the gentleman's post. But, I've heard nothing but praise for Tikka.

I've got a custom 6.5 PRC built on a blueprinted Remington 700 cut for Wyatt's extended magazine box. Bolt is fluted, flat ground recoil lug, light palma 1-8" twist 26" barrel, Hawkins muzzle brake, Cerakoted black, Timney trigger, bdl bottom metal with Wyatt's center feed extended mag box, manners carbon fiber SL stock with mini chassis that is hydro dipped in a viper camo. It's only fired 4 rounds of factory ammo at .5moa. I can get some pictures for you if you are interested

You should take a peek at some of or lineups . We offer several models in the PRC and we answer the phones if you have any issues or questions.

Alamo Custom Rifles has a sweet 6.5prc for sale on their site's "rifles ready to ship" section. It's the same components that my builder just used for me, and priced considerably less. Defiance Anti action, proof 24" Light Sendero, TT trigger, McMillan stock, and its 6.4lbs.....I know those guys can build some shooters. It kinda made me sick when I saw the build for sale, knowing what mine just set me back....but to be fair, my builder included a few services and other things that i would have had to pay for otherwise. Honestly though I don't see how they can sell that build for what it's listed for ($3995). That rifle was there yesterday, but won't last long at all, and may be gone already.
good luck.

Looking for a custom/ semi custom 6.5 prc for a hunting rig. Let me know what you have.
Thanks
just go with a bighorn action then a proof pre fit barrel what ever trigger you want and what ever stock you want do it yourself and with in 30 mins of getting all your parts together you can be on your way to the range sighting in your rifle. You can also add other barrels cals that will fit your bolt head size or change the bolt head also here is a vid to show you how easy it is.