• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 6.5 rem mag

Blacktail

I have a custom 6.5 rem mag on a ti action, ti stock, shilen trigger, #2 fluted shilen barrel talley rings built by Randy Selby. with 4.5-14-40 leu and my trusty bathroom scale a hair under 7lbs. Not a lot of Load develepment yet. Selby worked up a load of 120 sierra SP with RL-22 that shot 3100 and .3" I worked up one with 129 interlocks to 3/4" at 3080. Have all threee dies. Some brass, few bullets to include factory rem core locts. load count around 60. Not sure if a big market for the 6.5 PM if interested and I can send pics. 2250 shipped to your ffl may entertain offers and trades. thnx

should be there soon..did everyone else get their pics...again lmk if anyone wants diff angles or parts photographed and i can try to get them to you asap..also have a set of new talley extra low rings i was going to put on and didnt as of yet.

sorry for the quality it was a pic of a pic Selby sent me. I had him look over the gun and work a load for it. I am the second owner. First owner never shot it.