• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Ti Custom, Lilja, McMillan, 6.5 Rem Mag

Killertraylor

I bought this about a month ago from a reputable 24hourcampfire member and have not shot it. It's a spectacular little rifle. Built by Randy Selby and has his name stamped on it. Remington Ti action, McMillan unpainted Edge with BDL bottom metal, pre-xmark trigger that I was going to replace with a Jewell but it snaps crisp at 2 lbs and feels great so I refrained. 23 inch fluted Lilja. Comes with dies and some brass and 1" Talleys (I'm keeping the 30mm Talleys that are on it now). I'm a little addicted to my other 6.5's and don't have time to work this one up this season. My fall hunts are kinda expensive this year so could use the cash. I'll sell for exactly what I paid for it - $2600 shipped by 2-3 day priority mail. Leupold VX-6 not included. Will weigh rifle without scope tonight but with the 18 oz Leupold, 4 rounds and a sling it is still under 7 lbs.

Good looking rifle, I had a 6.5 Rem Mag built on a Tikka w/ a 23" barrel, it likes 54grs of Norma MRP and the 140 VLD Bergers. Not a hot load.