• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 375 Cheytac

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
Brand new, unfired, custom 375 Cheytac Built by Shoot-Long.com. (NF Scope is NOT included)

*Built on a Stiller TAC408 Action
*XLR HD Chassis
*4″ Pic rail that attaches to the handguard (not pictured)
*7 Round Magazine
*Benchmark 31″ SS, Interrupted fluted Barrel – 10 Twist
*Jewell Trigger with Bottom Safety
*Terminator T4 Muzzle Brake
*Oversized SS Recoil Lug .330″
*Stiller 40 MOA Picatinny Rail
*Weight 18 lbs 6 oz. (No scope, no bipod)

$5,995

I have shot up to 400 grain Cutting Edge bullets in my personal 375 Cheytac that also has a 10 twist barrel and it stabilizes them just fine at 1000 yds and beyond.

The weight and the superbly designed muzzle brake on this thing makes it surprisingly pleasant to shoot. With the 4-way adjustable buttstock, it will fit anyone.

Ammo is readily available or reload you own. New brass from Cheytac is only $2 a piece. That is a lot less than 338 Lapua brass. Dies are also readily available.
I can put this together in a package if someone likes, including scope of your choice, rings, drop data, loaded ammo, dies ect.

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES

Shoot-Long.com You can email me direct at [email protected] if you prefer

IMG_2364_zps11054baf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2351_zps3b87db0c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2352_zpsdeaeaed6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bump up for an awesome looking rig and Brian @ Shoot-long.com. Great company and super guy to work with on any deal! Good luck with the sale Brian... wish it was coming to my house :)

Wish you would have had this up over a month ago dam I already spent my money this would have hammered elk in montana maybe next year

i said this before and i'll say it again. Brian is a stand up honest guy. I have never met him but i call him my friend. absolutely wonderful guy to deal with and he is doing my 5th or 6th rifle. this is a gem of a man who makes bigger names pale in comparison.
I absolutely support anything he sells since it is a sterling piece of equipment. PERIOD