• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 Edge, Predator, 30" Brux, Jewell

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
Hey guys,
I built this for a buddy and some things came up so he can't buy it now. It has exactly 3 Bergers fired down the tube to check functionality (Very low recoil). That is the pic of the target you see from 100 yards.

- Single Shot Predator Action - Fluted PTG One Piece Bolt
- Brux 30" 9.5 Twist .910 At Muzzle, Throated for 300 gr. Bergers
- Free Floated In Stock
- CSR 3 Port Muzzle Brake
- Jewell Trigger
- Stiller 20 MOA Rail - 4 Screws + 2 Pins
- BAT Machine Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Choate Machine Fully Adjustable Stock
- Weight 15 lbs

- Price $3,000
A brand new custom with no wait!

The scope, rings and bipod in the pics are not included in the price and were just used as props. Having said that, I can top it off with a Vortex PST 6-24X50 MOA or Sightron SIII 6-24X50 LRMOA. I can also get just about anything else from Schmidt and Bender to Leupold.
I also have rings from Farrell, Mark 4 Leupold and TPS available.
I have on hand Nosler or Remington brass and Berger or Sierra 300 grain slugs.

I can make this an out of the box package ready to shoot well passed 1000 yards with scope, Harris bipod, loaded ammo, ballistics and drop data or just the rifle, whatever the buyer would like.

Call Brian 801-427-1126 or email [email protected] with questions.

Thanks for looking :D

SAM_3230.jpg

SAM_3269.jpg

SAM_3271.jpg

SAM_3270.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice rig! I've got to add a good reference for Brian here. He's a top notch guy- never dealt with anyone better!!

Wish I was taking that gun home!!!

Thanks for the kind words John.

Haywire, ammo loaded to touch the lands doesn't come close to fitting in a magazine anyway :) Wyatts and Seekins are too short.

Thanks for looking guys