CURTIS/RUSSO DBM/Mags Available

Re: CURTIS/RUSSO Bottom Metal and Mags

Our bottom metal shares the same footprint as all the others that are designed to accept AI/AW mags. We have made a few changes that we feel makes ours more user friendly to the operator.
We will be offering mags for the short mag cartridges as well as the Lapua, and .408, but right now, we're in production with the .308. COL for the .308 is the same as the AI at 2.850". .308 mag is $80.

Do you have a estimate when the 338 bottom and mag will be available??
I am also ordering a manners stock. Do they have the info need to cut for your bottom metal??

Do you have a estimate when the 338 bottom and mag will be available??
I am also ordering a manners stock. Do they have the info need to cut for your bottom metal??

Are you referring to the standard long action .338, or the Lapua?
We are anticipating the long action to be available early spring, followed by the Lapua shortly thereafter.
Manners can inlet for the standard long action, and we will be providing both Manners and McMillan the inlet program for the Lapua since it is proprietary.

Are you referring to the standard long action .338, or the Lapua?
We are anticipating the long action to be available early spring, followed by the Lapua shortly thereafter.
Manners can inlet for the standard long action, and we will be providing both Manners and McMillan the inlet program for the Lapua since it is proprietary.

Lapua. Sorry.
Thanks.

Joel:

1. Will the .338 LM bottom metal support the AI CIP-length mag (#6715)?

2. Will you own-brand .338 LM mags be CIP length? What is the interior length?

Thanks.

Oscar,

Our .338 Lapua bottom metal is completely proprietary, and will not accept the AI mag. We will be offering mags to be used in conjunction with this bottom metal, and they will allow for a OAL of 4.00"

Our standard long and short action bottom metal for use with our Vector actions, will accept the standard AI mags, as well as our three round mags.

Hello

Do you have an approximate timeframe for the axiom?? Also, will you be offering it in left hand?

Thanks

Any pics you can share of the Axiom or Vector fitted in a stock? how about everything (action, BM, and Mags) in a stock?

Thanks

Hello

Do you have an approximate timeframe for the axiom?? Also, will you be offering it in left hand?

Thanks

Axiom will be available close to the same time as the Vector, which is projected to be around the end of Jan.

Any pics you can share of the Axiom or Vector fitted in a stock? how about everything (action, BM, and Mags) in a stock?

Thanks

We have parts and pieces in both PA and TX. As soon as we can get everything in one place, I will post a picture.

Any pics of an assembled rifle yet? It's a good looking action. If I hadn't just put together a custom on the Fierce, I would've been looking hard at a Vector.
Maybe on my next build...

Any pics of an assembled rifle yet? It's a good looking action. If I hadn't just put together a custom on the Fierce, I would've been looking hard at a Vector.
Maybe on my next build...

I will post up pics as soon as I can get one together.

Will the Axiom action be available with the AW style magazine well?

Yes, but not in the initial run.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.