Coyote howler recommendations

Chip_Shot

I am in the market for a new howler. I'd really like to buy one from a small maker. Which howler would you all recommend for eastern us coyotes (NC)? Thanks in advance.

I just got this from a maker in New York. He also makes polished howlers as well. Check out his site I would say.

Mine came in the mail today...most impressive, and sounds great.

That's a Sweet looking Howler S2H.....is that a real Animal Horn?

I have the smaller Plastic Howler from Primo's that does a fair job but I'm betting that larger Howler would sound much better/louder and the sound would carry a lot further!

That howler looks awesome. I'm trying to figure out their website to see how to look at different models, pricing and how to order.

That's a Sweet looking Howler S2H.....is that a real Animal Horn?

I have the smaller Plastic Howler from Primo's that does a fair job but I'm betting that larger Howler would sound much better/louder and the sound would carry a lot further!

It's real horn...had it to me in about a week from the order date.

I have one out of real horn. It sits at the house. It looks great and sounds good. The problems are that it is big and bulky. It also bangs around on your gun and your other calls.

S2H. I appreciate the info, I got one ordered from that guy today from his FB page. Thanks!

No problem...glad I could help. There are lots of howler makers out there...this guy's work just caught my attention. Which one did you order?

To be honest I saw a matched pair on his FB page. I told him I wanted one similar to those. I sent him the money and told him to surprise me lol. So the only thing I specified is it to be cow horn. Colors and ect is up to him.

To be honest I saw a matched pair on his FB page. I told him I wanted one similar to those. I sent him the money and told him to surprise me lol. So the only thing I specified is it to be cow horn. Colors and ect is up to him.

Be sure to post a pic when he sends them to you!!

image.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.