Count Down Concerns

Bniceley

Gents,
I finally had my Hip replaced and was planning to make an Antelope hunt this year. Have 12-WY Pnts accrued and looking at splitting with a Hunt friend 6/6. Reached out to Tyler Simm and found they are booked out.

Was hoping to gathersome suggestions for both reasonable Outfitter (or) DIY? With this being our 1st run at WY, a little concerned about doing a DIY hunt not knowing the areas. Will also consider Tresspass hunt. Haven't selected a Unit to apply for at this time either.

Appreciate any assistance,

Bruce N.

You may want to check out Mill Creek outfitters. They have hunts from their lodge with hunting on the ranch or a more economical hotel stay with hunting on a leased property. Me and a friend elk hunted on the leased property and seen some nice antelope but it is Wyoming and they are plentiful. They are near Laramie. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

You may want to check out Mill Creek outfitters. They have hunts from their lodge with hunting on the ranch or a more economical hotel stay with hunting on a leased property. Me and a friend elk hunted on the leased property and seen some nice antelope but it is Wyoming and they are plentiful. They are near Laramie. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
Thanks Birddog!
I have an email into Ty at Mill creek. Very reasonably priced for Antelope. Appreciate your guidance.

Thanks Birddog!
I have an email into Ty at Mill creek. Very reasonably priced for Antelope. Appreciate your guidance.
Birddog,
Wanted to thank you personally in pointing us to Ty at Mill Creek. Had a fantastic hunt & time as a 1st Antelope hunt! Ty is point on and an Excellent guide. We both scored on 1st & 2nd day.

No problem! Always happy to recommend someone like Ty who is a good guy and good guide. Great time to be in the great state of Wyoming and hopefully you enjoyed the scenery and maybe some fishing?

Recent Posts