Couldn't stop thinking about Butterbean

It's hung up on the mantle as a conversation piece,
I will not take part or be involved in any way of tarnishing or desecration anyone's Hetero street credential's ;)
I know that it is only a day or two Since it is in your house and on you Mantle- Do you see strange things happening in your house? Are you missing reloading .260 cases on your bench replaced with Creed Brass? are you having DREAMS of harvesting 8X8 Mulies, 72" Moose, 9' Bears and when you eject the case from your rifle it's a CREED. Then in the middle of the night you are awakened and Prairie dogs nibbling at your toes while you sleep?
If so you have the "CREED-SYDROME"!!!!

Butterbean, I understand that you are a hyper-vel big case guy. A man's man if you will. I can tell from your video that you are a big fella too. Probably, like John Wayne toilet paper, rough, tough and don't take [....] off of nobody. But if you need some encouragement to take the Beanmoor off the mantle, it's not as bad as some say. I could send you a Limbsaver to take the terrific recoil to be expected from your Mach 3 handload if you want.
338 is fun but the Beanmoor is more sensitive and eventually even your wife will love it. 😀

Bean - Oh and by the way you may not want to respond because of the "CREED SYDROME"
You may be a "CLOSET CREED" we all will understand. This forum does not and is not Bias to one Caliber or Firearm manufacture.
We do not discriminate. Bean we will still accept you if you are a Creed Caliber Person!
You will always be the Shooter/hunter in our eyes!!!!
Hail to the BEAN!

Bean - Oh and by the way you may not want to respond because of the "CREED SYDROME"
You may be a "CLOSET CREED" we all will understand. This forum does not and is not Bias to one Caliber or Firearm manufacture.
We do not discriminate. Bean we will still accept you if you are a Creed Caliber Person!
You will always be the Shooter/hunter in our eyes!!!!
Hail to the BEAN!
Yes BB, we will still love you even if you do decide to go through with your caliber-reassignment surgery. You are very brave.

I had already imagined Butterbean putting a 28" barrel on that Ruger with a super heavy tripod mounted stock and inventing a special powder load that would launch the fastest bullet to ever blaze forth from any Creedmoor. The Beanmoor Mach 3.
You could do it, couldn't you, Bean?
I remember that MacGyver episode!

@HunterMann
Can we please refrain from using the term "Beaner". It is offensive.
OMG
BB you are going to have to change your Avatar Name on LRH. Your name is "OFFENSIVE".
I should have never called a $100 bill a "Beaner". well, us up North (PA. NY, IL) and Italians talk that way. So now the Italians are to blame to change you name.
Just got another PM about Bean

Last edited: