• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cost for Sale through PayPal is it 0% Friends & Family and then %3 or more.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Looking at the costs to sell items from a South African Safari To Members. The costs vary and we accept Check, Friend and Family with PayPal and Zello
We thought Friends and Family was 0%
And if you wanted some sort of guarantee it =was 0-3%
I see some members charging 4& % 5% additional charges,
What is the true rate from Paypal?
or can anyone charge what they want????

Ive always done

friends and fam 0%
Goods and services 4%

Wasnt ever sure what the charge was for goods and services but figured 4% would cover me

Looking at the costs to sell items from a South African Safari To Members. The costs vary and we accept Check, Friend and Family with PayPal and Zello
We thought Friends and Family was 0%
And if you wanted some sort of guarantee it =was 0-3%
I see some members charging 4& % 5% additional charges,
What is the true rate from Paypal?
or can anyone charge what they want????
2.99% last I knew. 3% is rounding up

If you use a cc to fund a f&f payment--- the cc company may process it as a "cash advance" --- and then you'd be hit with cash advance fees and or higher interest rate for cash advance--- it's totally up to your cc company.

Just remember that pp can freeze assets if it goes against their policies

I much prefer paying the 3% and having the 100% guarantee on my funds IF I wind up getting a Cheese Dink for a seller. Even as much as we try and weed out these Pricks, they still get thru
not saying your wrong here but it was my understanding that paypal will not reinburse you when using the goods and services if they find out the transaction had anything to do with a firearm. including primers, brass, powder, and projectiles or gun parts.

not saying your wrong here but it was my understanding that paypal will not reinburse you when using the goods and services if they find out the transaction had anything to do with a firearm. including primers, brass, powder, and projectiles or gun parts.
Your correct. They will not.

They will also scarf any funds associated with the transaction if you were the seller and then lock your account...

Recent Posts