Cooper Rifle Mounts?

airstream

I will have my new Cooper model 22 in a Varminter 260rem this month. I will be mounting a 50mm nightforce on top. I want to get a picatinny 20moa canted rail. Does anyone know if the action holes would line up with any other popular rifles say any of the big three ''remington''. Or will I have to order a blank and have a gunsmith drill the rail to cooper specs?

THANK YOU. Did you bed yours with apoxy? it looks to set higher than the Warne rail. Before I got your reply,I purchesed a rail from OPTICS PLANET, I believe it is made by Warne the profile looks to set lower, but the Ferrell does look sharp and it is 15$ cheeper.

No I didnt epoxy it. I set it up with a dial guage and It didnt matter which screws I tighened or loosened or in which order I couldnt get any movement at all not even a 1/10 of one thou.A tribute to both cooper and farrel.IIRC farrel do a low profile but Im not suer about that model.

Yawn, turns out that Optics Planet is out of stock. The rail you have does it have a flat spot on top with no rails in the middle? I like the way that looks. would not having full rails limit my mounting options?:rolleyes:

USO looks great except the price is 45$ more.

Yes mine has the flat section in the center .It still gives plenty of optioins for mounting, send Farrels an email

P4120006.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts