Mounts???

chad44

I'm trying to buy rings and mounts for my savage lrh 111 7mm. I read that badger ord. Are really nice but I don't really want to spend that much. I like the one piece mount with the 20 moa built in. I've found some cheap options but they are made from aluminum and I'm not sure if that will hold up??? The scope has a 30 mm tube. Any cheap options that hold up???

I bought an EGW aluminum rail for my first...probably will on this next rifle also. Im not a bit afraid of them because they are "AL". Ive got a really nice Zeiss strapped into this first one...already got the scope for the second rifle

I'm trying to buy rings and mounts for my savage lrh 111 7mm. I read that badger ord. Are really nice but I don't really want to spend that much. I like the one piece mount with the 20 moa built in. I've found some cheap options but they are made from aluminum and I'm not sure if that will hold up??? The scope has a 30 mm tube. Any cheap options that hold up???

I bought a Ferrall from Sharpshooter for $75. I don't know what the others cost, but I jumped on that one.
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts