• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper M22s for sale 243AI and 7mm-08

458win

The problem with gun collecting is you sometimes end up with doubles or triples or in this case I have 6 243s. This poor Cooper never sees the light outside the safe, so time for it to go to a better home. Model 22's are single shots before anyone ask :)

Has about 200rds down the barrel. Barrel is 26" 1-10. Comes with 20 once fired Lapua 243 Cases, Redding dies and Talley rings/bases. I have only fired this rifle 20 times and once sighted it put 5 in 3/4" at 100 with a load I put together for a different rifle. Its a cooper...it will shoot. $2000 Shipped for everything. I will entertain trades for bolt rifles/Benelli shotguns.

Next up is a Cooper Model 22 in 7mm-08. Has a Phoenix stock, a jewell trigger and black cerekote. About 300rds through it. Comes with Warne bases. Price reflects imperfections. $1325 shipped. (Jewell trigger for a cooper is about $400 if you can find one) Great rifle and I have debated on selling it but I have a 280Ackley Excaliber.

Recent Posts