Company Moving to Georgia for Ammo

AMMO Company moving to GA in the SE Section by Savannah, GA .
Norma Precision Ammunition is a subsidiary of the leading European ammunition manufacturer RUAG Ammotec.

To bad they didn't move to a state like Florida or Texas that is friendly. Imagine if Stacey gets in office.
But hey ill any company coming and bringing jobs here wherever it may be .

LOL, I see she is posing with closed mouth pics these days, if you run into her, tell her from me she is no Lauren Hutton. I imagine you are too young for this comparison.

No…no where close.

If anyone visits Georgia, drive around Atlanta for the day and see that Georgia is lost.

As a Georgia resident.. I fear the future of this once GREAT State everyday.. Abrams will be unbelievably bad for this state's future. I keep looking at RE in FL and TX.. lol

To bad they didn't move to a state like Florida or Texas that is friendly. Imagine if Stacey gets in office.
But hey ill any company coming and bringing jobs here wherever it may be .

They are leaving the State of Florida:

While much of Norma's product line still comes from Europe, RUAG Ammotec has actually been manufacturing in the United States for 10+ years as RUAG Ammotec, USA, based in Tampa, Florida. Now the USA manufacturing operations will shift to Georgia. This will be a significant operation. Last year, in 2021, RUAG Ammotec produced over 30 million cartridges in the USA, and it plans to ramp up USA production significantly at its new Georgia ammo plant.

Christoph Eisenhardt, President/CEO of RUAG Ammotec declared: "Norma Precision Ammunition has been manufacturing in the United States for over 10 years as RUAG Ammotec, USA. With this relocation, expansion, and focus on the Norma Ammunition brand, we will continue to grow while better serving our customers and industry partners[.]" Paul Lemke, President of Norma Precision Ammunition added: "The Savannah area offers a significant opportunity to expand our small arms ammunition manufacturing and distribution … while providing unmatched access to the world-class Port of Savannah."