Colorado prairedog shoot

Charles A

At the end of May a couple of us are going to be in the durango area, and want to do some shooting, however DOW has been less than helpful. Were flying blind at this point, having no clue were they are, so if anybodys got ideas let fly.

Thanks
smile.gif

I don't know anything specific about the Durango area, but you might try the BLM, county extension agent, call a feed store or gun shop, maybe even the chamber of commerce. A brand inspector or farrier(horseshoer) might know something-those guys cover a lot of ground. Wish I could tell you something concrete 'cause that would mean I would know of another place to hunt.
grin.gif

Cann't shoot on public land east of I-25 for PD. Need to be on private land with land owners permission (suppose to be an agent and for damage)east of I-25. Last couple of years have been bad with the drought and poisioning. Don't have the shooting like we use to acouple years ago so I may go up to Wy this year and see how it is.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.