CS Tactical on Local News Re: Colorado Shooting

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor

[FONT=&quot]Our local news station came into our shop to ask a few questions on the Colorado shooting. Here is a small clip of what they asked me. If you guys can post commits on the news channels website that would be great, here is a link.[/FONT]
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl...0,1112821.story

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By the way we are we are redoing the shop that is why we are unpacking. We should be done in about 2 weeks.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike @ CST
[/FONT]

Thanks for taking the time to voice the opinion of firearm owners. It would have been better if they'd have actually let you speak :rolleyes: I don't envy those of you in Cali... that has to be tough.

I did a little bit of a face-palm with the way the reporter was holding that AR...

gun)

You know they are going to use this for the UN Arms Trade Treaty.

I heard that a Mayor said if people do not turn in their guns the Police should go on strike. Has anyone else?

Mike @ CST

That was Michael Bloomberg if I recall correctly. One of the most anti-gun individuals I can think of (other than Mr. Brady of course).

Fairly idiotic comment... then again, I think most politicians are elected & re-elected based on their ability to say stupid stuff...

HB 249! They name it after the SAW, that's kind of funny! Let's name it after a machine gunlightbulb

Let me throw this idea out to you all and see what you think. 12 people died and 50 were injured. It was tragic and horrible and the guy needed to be stopped. My prayers go out to those families that lost loved ones or were injured.

The problem is that we train people here in the U.S. to cower in the face of danger. How many people do you think would have lost their lives if we trained people to attack in this situation? If that guy walked in there and started shooting and everyone jumped up and rushed him and got him down, there would have been a whole lot less deaths. I am sure that he would have paniced.

I am in no way belittling the people that were in that theatre and my heart goes out to each and everyone one of them. How can you blame them when that is what they are taught to do. In an active shooter situation, people without guns are taught to escape and hide. All that does is make him/her have to find you before they kill you.

No one wants to die, but I would gladly give my life so that that little 6 year old kid could have enjoyed the rest of his.

You know they are going to use this for the UN Arms Trade Treaty.

I heard that a Mayor said if people do not turn in their guns the Police should go on strike. Has anyone else?

Mike @ CST

Haven't heard this but thinks its pretty funny. So the police go on strike for us not turning in our weapons, how does that hurt the people that did not turn in their firearms. We would still be able to defend ourselves only the ones without a firearm wouldn't right. Sounds to me like those people who are against gun ownership might start to wish they owned a gun.

Let me throw this idea out to you all and see what you think. 12 people died and 50 were injured. It was tragic and horrible and the guy needed to be stopped. My prayers go out to those families that lost loved ones or were injured.

The problem is that we train people here in the U.S. to cower in the face of danger. How many people do you think would have lost their lives if we trained people to attack in this situation? If that guy walked in there and started shooting and everyone jumped up and rushed him and got him down, there would have been a whole lot less deaths. I am sure that he would have paniced.

I am in no way belittling the people that were in that theatre and my heart goes out to each and everyone one of them. How can you blame them when that is what they are taught to do. In an active shooter situation, people without guns are taught to escape and hide. All that does is make him/her have to find you before they kill you.

No one wants to die, but I would gladly give my life so that that little 6 year old kid could have enjoyed the rest of his.

My sentiments exactly. This" hugy hugy....kissy kissy" culture that has been created in the US sucks. Our kids are taught that law enforcement will protect them and there is no need for them to learn to protect themselves. What a bunch of crap!

If only one other person in that theatre had been armed and within range lives would have been saved. Then to hear the media start flapping their lips about gun control....just ticks me off!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.