Colorado gun smith

rgvt4

I'm looking to have a light weight long range custom rifle built and I would prefer to have someone local. (Denver boulder area). Know of a good quality Smith in my area would be a big help thanks..found a couple on line but would prefer to have reference etc...

If you can do out a little further, Dolores River rifles in mancos does awesome work

Due west on I 70 to Rifle is Gretan. He is a well respected accuracy smith.

Isn't Mile High known for building shooters? Located right there in N. Denver.

Two of the better Gun Smiths in Colorado:1) Patrick at Trigger Time Gun Club in Longmont off Highway119 303-651-0816. I call him the Wizzard. He builds a beautiful great functioning rifle.
2.) Fritz at Mile High Shooters accessories in Erie, Co. Just 2 mins off I-25. 303-255-9999

Mark Chanlynn at Rocky Mountain Rifle Works, 303-823-6270. He is just north west of Boulder. No online presence and as far as I know just works off of word of mouth. Makes his own barrels and if I remember correctly was taught to do so by Boots Obermeyer. I have a 6.5 SS and a 6.5 CM by him and have no intentions on going anywhere else when I do my next which will be a 300 NMI. Several PRS shooters down here in CS use him as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.