• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cold Steel Recon Scout and Trailmaster for sale

Southernfryedyankee

After having a baby last Tuesday I have decided to let go 2 of my prized knives that have served me well at ALL of my campfires. These 2 knives ARE used but NOWHERE near abused and the finish on them will reflect that. The finish on my Recon Scout IS alot more worn than my Trailmaster but this will in NO WAY affect the use of the blade itself. This knife has seen ONLY campfires and has never been in the woods with me. This blade has a 5/16" thick spine which batons through small logs and 1x2's/2x4's like nobody's business and it is awesome at feathering wood for kindling. This knife is SHARP and it WILL arrive to you SHARP. The handle on this knife was custom wrapped by me with paracord and I have not experienced 1 blister yet or ANY hand fatigue. I am asking $85 TYD for this amazing survival knife

The Trailmaster is an AWESOME camp/survival knife that can baton through respectful size logs, 2x4's, branches, roots whatever you throw at it with ease due to its 5/16" spine and razor sharp edge. This Trailmaster splits logs like no other knife I have EVER seen in my life. This is also an out of production model which NO LONGER comes in black and those who have them are keeping them (except for me). There IS some where on the finish but NOTHING that will affect the blade in ANY way. The handle on this knife was custom wrapped by me with paracord and I have not experienced 1 blister yet or ANY hand fatigue. I am asking $135 TYD for this INSANE, BIG and NO NONSENSE out of production blade.

DSCN7362Custom.jpg

DSCN7361Custom.jpg