• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BLACK Cold Steel Trailmaster SK-5 survival fire kit

Southernfryedyankee

This listing is for an older discontinued CS Trailmaster in black teflon coating (RARE). This knife has never seen the actual woods but I did split/baton a few smaller logs with it so the finish is slightly worn but the blade and handle are in PERFECT condition. I wrapped the kraton handle with paracord to give the handle a nice solid feel to it. I figured this might be an awesome outdoor/camping/survival knife for someone who gets out of the house more than me so I put together a kit. The kit includes the knife (obviously) sheath, nice piece of fatwood, 3/8"x4" firesteel with lanyard hole, firesteel striker, a firesteel mount/mounting kit (for those of you who make your own kydex sheaths) 2 wetfire tinder blocks and a length of military grade paracord. The mount will also fit the Cold Steel Recon Scout secure-X sheath if you do not wish to keep it with the Trailmaster. I am asking $150 for the package. Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions you have.

DSCN6340Large.jpg

Looks like you cut the lanyard connector off the sheath.
I am interested in the knife by itself unless the sheath has a lanyard area.
Not interested in the other offerings though.

Would you sell the knife for $75.00
Thank You,
RamBowMike
[email protected]