Clothes for coyote hunting

I know its overkill but i use a ghillie suit when theres no snow. When there is snow, I have a full snow camo suit. The more hidden you can get, the better. Those dogs are smart!

I sit down in a small hedgerow (Small line of trees/brush that divides two fields incase anyone didnt know :D) and shoot from there. That way I have two fields i can use. As for the fields themselves...theyre just your basic corn fields. But they sure stretch a long ways out! :D

Old faded Carhartt's. I hunt in rolling foothills with a lot of brown grass. These work great for me. I work in them and use them for hunting when they are wore out.

I use overalls that a buddy gets for me at garage sales when it gets cold. Usually i use military BDU pants (i like the side pockets to carry more gear), and old quilted shirts that blend into the landscape i usually hunt. Usually i can get these at 2nd-hand stores pretty cheap.

Even as a spot and stalk hunter this system works well enuf for me.

P1010093.jpg

P1010092.jpg

:)HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER WATCHED FILM OR LOOKED AT OLD PICTURES OF FRED BEAR ; THE BOW HUNTER BACK IN THE 1950 & EARLY 60s HE WAS A GREAT HUNTER ,AND ALWAYS WORE A WHITE SHIRT ,TIE FADORA, LEATHERJACKET, KAKYPANTS, HE HUNTED ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH A BOW, KILLED EVERYTHING , HIS ADVISE WAS SIT STILL! I HUNT YOTES , ALMOST EVERYDAY, AND I WEAR WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF THE DRYER CLEAN.AND DRY.AND I DONT THINK THE YOTES IN SOUTH TEXAS ARE ANY DUMMER THAN ANY WHERE ELSE. JUST A THOUGHT .WHAT EVER YOU WEAR GOOD LUCK.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.