Clinch River Bullets Delivery Time

mbianchini

Has anyone ordered bullets from Clinch River lately? And if so what were they and how long did it take.
I ordered 1000 6mm 106VLDs 2 months ago and still have not received them.

Still waiting about a month for some 30 cal. and 6's. Greg said he would ship about two weeks ago. Don't know if he is filling a large order or what. Hope I can get them in time to work a load for Spring shooting.
db

I made an order probably about 2 weeks ago and Greg said that he was starting a batch of 30 cal. in a few days or so from then. I didn`t ask how long it would be for delivery, but he did say that he would get them on out, with some 6.5`s that had been ordered for approx. a month or better, pretty quick.
As a side note, my barrel seems to like these bullets fairly well. They produced a 4.44 inch group the 1st day out shooting at 1140yds.

Warren

What barrels are you shooting the C Rivers out of?
The Clinch rivers 6mms shoot great out of my Liljas and the Kriegers. I have a Shilen that dont like them.
wink.gif

[ 02-05-2003: Message edited by: mbianchini ]

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts