Classified ads

khoss84

I read the posted thread at the beginning of the classified section and understand there needs to be minimum of 10 interactions in the forums before you can become active in the classified portion. Is there a time period you must be a member too? I have a little more than a dozen interaction and still cannot post for interest in a rifle that is for sale. I apologize if this has been answered or if I missed something, but any insight would be much appreciated!

Thank you

at least 10 post, and some interaction, 1 day is not some interaction

Why don't I have permission to post here?
The classified section of Long Range Hunting is just one part of the community. We ask that you make at least 10 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds. We don't charge for the classifieds, but we would all love to get to know who we are dealing with. A great place to start is with an introduction about yourself. Feel free to start an intro thread here .

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.