Chrony’s

I tried the non barrel mount exactly like you have there, my rifles recoil too much and require constant repositioning of magic arm. Got a labradar with a recoil sensor, and I might miss 1/100 shots.
I found the "magic arm" to require adjustment too. Found some other brands that do not with my 6.5 CM. The 338LM does require a bit more attention. What brand is the recoil sensor? I would like to look into that..

I found the "magic arm" to require adjustment too. Found some other brands that do not with my 6.5 CM. The 338LM does require a bit more attention. What brand is the recoil sensor? I would like to look into that..
https://pietrecoiltrigger.com/ is the trigger I use. I've found that the only thing that makes a difference now as far as acquiring shots is the offset in the labradar. I run my bipod low and 18" offset works well. However my brother's rifle has a higher bipod and have to charge to the 12" offset to get consistent bullet acquisition. My quadpod is a 4 legged bipod, I set it over the rifle with the radar positioned about where the scope objective is. I attach the radar trigger to my bipod with a rubber band. Works very well. Even when switching to suppressed rifles, everything stays the same a s have no issues with acquisition. The only problem I've had seemed to be in a shooting area with a very low roof. But then again this was before I realized my projectile offset needed adjusted with different bipod heights. So that may have been the problem there. I've shot everything from 22lr to 338 rum and the system works quite well.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.