• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Chronograph Question

mtp29464

Due to the limited amount of ammo on the market, I'm getting back into reloading out of necessity. Right now I'm working on loads for a 300 Blackout and 300WSM. I've never owned a chrono and I've decided to go ahead and get one. Can ya'll give me some recommendations on a middle of the road make and model. If some one wants to upgrade and has one for sale I'd be interested in that as well.

Thanks for all input.

if price is an issue..i use a pro-chrono they work well and are about a hundred bucks..

Using a chrono for load development go hand in hand in my world, have 2 in my pickup at all times. Setting them up is a pain, plain and simple. The newest, Magnetospeed units are slick and easier, and accurate.

I'm in for one of these, due out in April???? Wrap a towel around it and throw it under your backseat, easy set up and velocities to 200 yards, supposedly. Like all new things, I'm sure in the first year you'll see upgrades, or refinements, but.

LabRadar - My Personal Radar

I do have a Shooting Chrony, Beta model, I think. Works fine. 90.00 shipped. Pm if you're interested.