• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Chronograph

Firedad

Lately I've spent entirely too much money on a rifle, ammo and accessories but I want to do things right. I'm looking for an affordable chrono to use a few times a year.

I have and old school chronograph that works perfectly just sitting in the closet. If you want something that give accurate readings and does not break the bank, let me know and I will get you the actual details.

I bought a MS Sporter several years ago. It works, but the use of suppressor caused issues. I bought a Wiser attachment and pic rail to get the MS off the barrel. It is a workable solution, but it's kind of a PIA to set up and doesn't work well if you are also trying to use a bipod. I wish I had bought a Labradar.

My gunsmith took me out shooting and he put his MS v3 with the MK for Arca on my rifle. It was pretty nice, little bit of a setup but not bad. Looks like the newest generation of the MK is improved too. Even the cost of the sporter and the MK mount is considerable though and I'll run a suppressor.