Christensen ridgeline stock upgrade

I don't know about the gunsmith having to log it, etc..., BUT I know I can take a rifle I own, ship it from here in Indiana to a gunsmith in California, he can rebarrel it, and send it back to me without needing an FFL here in Indiana. Easy peasy....

You as a non- FFL holder have to ship to a FFL holder if it goes out of state. The FFL holder can ship back to non- FFL as long as it's been transferred in your name before he has recieved it.
Hope this makes sense
This is what I meant, as in no ffl transfer was required.

I have a CA Ridgeline with a Mesa Precision Altitude stock. I like it...ALOT !!!!. I had them inlet mine for their DBM and I bought a Curtis Custom 3 round magazine. The bolt release is a tiny bit low, but nothing that a little sandpaper couldn't fix.

I put a carbon fiber bolt knob on it also. I didn't like the small one that came on it and the CF matches the stock and barrel nicely.

My next project is to drill and tap the right side of the stock for flush cups.

The only negative that i can think of is that the grip is a touch

I am not sure why it cut off the bottom of my post.

I was saying that the only negative that I could think of is that the grip is a touch larger than the one on my McMillian Game Scout. I realize that is being nit-picky..............

I'm looking to buy an AG composites. Which barrel size are y'all using? Proof sendero or the proof light? New member, I hope this isn't a dumb question lol

I'm looking to buy an AG composites. Which barrel size are y'all using? Proof sendero or the proof light? New member, I hope this isn't a dumb question lol
The Christensen contour is heavy, maybe even slightly larger than the M24 that is same as proof sendero. Proof sendero lite is equal to rem varm/sendero.

Thank you very much!
I put my ridgeline in a stockys vg2 that was inlet for an m24 contour and it fit well after I bed the action to the stock. That rifle shoots half inch at 200y. It's a 6.5x284 with a scope rail that needs bedded. Their rifles will shoot with a little tuning. They ALL need tuning to reach 100% of their potential. Whether is a Christensen, bergara, Remington, ruger, Savage they will all benefit from tuning/truing.

I put my ridgeline in a stockys vg2 that was inlet for an m24 contour and it fit well after I bed the action to the stock. That rifle shoots half inch at 200y. It's a 6.5x284 with a scope rail that needs bedded. Their rifles will shoot with a little tuning. They ALL need tuning to reach 100% of their potential. Whether is a Christensen, bergara, Remington, ruger, Savage they will all benefit from tuning/truing.

that's awesome! Mine is a 6.5 creed. I ended up going with the AG composites alpine hunter. Did you bed the action after you got it?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.